måndag 19 maj 2014

Our joyful moments - week 20


I found some Lily-of-the-valley in bloom in my mum's garden. Love that scent and it really bring back some childhood memories. Ally photographed the old and beautiful carousel down on the water front at San Sebastián.

#ourjoyfulmoments is a collaborative project stretching across the world (Tasmania and Sweden) in which we are sharing the little moments that delight us each week. 

Jag hittade blommande liljekonvaljer i helgen i min mammas trädgård. Åh, vad jag älskar den doften och vilka barndomsminnen den ger. Ally är nu i Spanien och har fotograferat en vacker gammal karusell. Om några veckor är planen att jag och Ally ska försöka träffas - hur kul blir inte det i så fall!? :)

6 kommentarer:

ally 19 maj 2014 kl. 22:19  

Beautiful Karin
(sorry but I still cant link through to you on my mobile blogger app)
x

Cintia Soto 20 maj 2014 kl. 01:13  

I love it I really like your photos of flowers.
www.cintiasoto.com

Petra / Popetotrora 20 maj 2014 kl. 08:51  

Underbara Liljekonvaljer! Barndomsminnen så det skriker om det, här med! Tänker alltid på min farmor när jag ser dom. :)

Things and Thoughts 20 maj 2014 kl. 22:04  

I visit this blog for the first time. You are a talented photographer and I also find so much beauty in nature.
Nice to meet you!

Sterndal 23 maj 2014 kl. 14:50  

Hi there...I am new here on your blog.
Your photographies are beautiful!!!
I love the bokeh, compositions, colors,...just everything.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Brigitte

LissenTo 25 maj 2014 kl. 21:34  

Vad trevligt att träffa en bloggvän (?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bloggarkiv

Bloggintresserade

Fabriken

Fabriken
Fabriken

Copyright

All photos and text copyright Karin A fotografi 2010. Do not copy or use my work without my written permission. Thank you!

About This Blog

Välkommen till Karin A fotografi! Här på bloggen delar jag med mig av både smått och stort i vardagen. Besök gärna min hemsida för att se mer/fler bilder. Tack för att du kikar in!

Welcome to Karin A photography! My aim with this blog is to share pictures of both big and small things from my every day life. You are welcome to visit my homepage. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP